Yacademy | Full-time | Jakarta, Indonesia
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for developing a platform to support our e-learning courses. The e-learning platform consists of mobile apps and a web platform. Your responsibility is to develop a strong platform for our users. Working closely together with our tech team you will implement and optimize delivery methods for our courses based on continuous feedback.
As a person, you are eager to build and create and you have a passion for learning.
- Developing a full-scale e-learning platform to support the SEA market
- Bridging the gap between our web platform and mobile platform
- Integrating new courses, delivery methods, payment gateways, personal scoring and gamification
Qualifications and requirements
- NodeJS essentials
- Angular 2, Universal
- WebPack 2
- CSS (and pre/post-processors)
- Testing (Mocha or similar)
- Mobile web development experience (responsive design)
- Ability to set and follow deadlines
- Experience with Functional programming RxJS is a plus
- Experience with Promises (bluebird) is a plus
- Passionate about working in a startup is a plus
- Knowledge of digital technology and innovation is a plus
Life at Yacademy
- Yacademy provides Education for a Digital Future. Our team’s mission is to build a community that is at the forefront of Digital Technology & Innovation
- We are a dynamic, thriving and innovative work environment. We're based in Jakarta, surrounded by other emerging start-ups
- We offer competitive salaries, access to any of our courses, and great colleagues - who wouldn't want to work with us!