Yacademy | Full-time | Jakarta, Indonesia
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for developing a mobile app to support our e-learning platform. The e-learning platform consists of mobile apps and a web platform. Your responsibility is to create the best mobile app based learning experience for our users together with the rest of our team. Working closely together with our tech team you will implement and optimize delivery methods for our courses based on continuous feedback.
As a person you are eager to build and create and you have a passion for learning.
- Developing an app to support our e-learning platform for iOS and Android users
- Bridging the gap between our web platform and mobile platform
- Integrating new courses, delivery methods, payment gateways, personal scoring and gamification
Qualifications and requirements
- WebPack 1,2
- CSS (and pre/post-processors)
- Testing (Mocha or similar)
- Mobile web development experience
- NodeJS essentials
- Ability to set and follow deadlines
- Experience with Java, Swift (obj-c) and module integration is a plus
- Experience with Functional programming (RxJS, RxJava, RxSwift) is a plus
- Experience with Angular 2, Ionic 2 is a plus
- Passionate about working in a startup is a plus
Life at Yacademy
- Yacademy provides Education for a Digital Future. Our team’s mission is to build a community that is at the forefront of Digital Technology & Innovation
- We are a dynamic, thriving and innovative work environment. We're based in Jakarta, surrounded by other emerging start-ups
- We offer competitive salaries, access to any of our courses, and great colleagues - who wouldn't want to work with us!